Villa & Riva offers an outsourced warehouse management service throughout the country, even with the customer’s own personnel, guaranteeing flexible and highly specialized support. For companies that are approaching logistics outsourcing for the first time, Villa & Riva also proposes temporary warehouse management (6-12 months), with the support of its own manager to the staff already present, in order to identify possible margins of improvement in terms of low, saving and quality service.
The service, in detail
- Meetings and technical visits to acquire information, data and objectives
- Preliminary feasibility and project sharing
- Systematization of the complex of assets, means and human resources within the company
- Development of a customized management model or application of standardized, established and proven models that can be reproduced on a large scale
- Training and management of in-house resources
- Reorganization of logistical flows and processes to achieve the new objectives of efficiency and service quality
- Analysis and monitoring of results.
Recipients of the serviceSmall, medium and large enterprises with the need to:
- Do not physically outsource your warehouse.
- Focus internal strategic resources on the company’s core business
- Train and coordinate internal staff in logistics
- Devolving the burden of managing the organizational aspects of means and resources
- Ensuring an efficient and quality service for its customer at all times
- Have a guarantee of service coverage
- Develop a custom-made internal management model
- Standardize management flows and processes.